two free lectures by Bart Ehrman

  • Gavin Riggott
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2004
      I hope this isn't too off-topic, but I thought some people here might be
      interested. The Teaching Company offer two free lectures for download at
      http://www.teach12.com/ttc/DavinciCode.asp?ai=16930 - they are parts one and
      two of "Fact and Fiction in The DaVinci Code" by Bart Ehrman. Mr. Ehrman's
      style of lectures have been the subject of discussion before, so this gives
      people a chance to hear him, even if the topic (with a few exceptions, eg.
      the Gospel of Mary) isn't really about Gnosticism.

      Gavin Riggott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Gavin Riggott" <wu@n...> wrote:
        > I hope this isn't too off-topic, but I thought some people here
        might be
        > interested. The Teaching Company offer two free lectures for
        download at
        > http://www.teach12.com/ttc/DavinciCode.asp?ai=16930 - they are
        parts one and
        > two of "Fact and Fiction in The DaVinci Code" by Bart Ehrman. Mr.
        Ehrman's
        > style of lectures have been the subject of discussion before, so
        this gives
        > people a chance to hear him, even if the topic (with a few
        exceptions, eg.
        > the Gospel of Mary) isn't really about Gnosticism.
        >

        > Gavin Riggott

        Say, thanks, Gavin. I'll listen when I get an opportunity during the
        next week.