Relevance

    Message 1 of 46 , May 19, 2004
      Good morning, all. Each of you came to this list with an interest or
      at least curiosity regarding historical Gnosticism.

      We discuss many aspects directly related to or surrounding this focal
      point. Do you feel that those ancient Gnostics have impacted your
      life in any way? And, if so, how? General insights as well as
      specific anecdotes are welcome.

      I would be interested in hearing from lots of you, including those
      who might not have contributed before.

      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 9, 2004
        You are so patient, Cari, but my post was so explicetly about
        the "afterlife" in Gnosticism and the lack of continuation of the
        self identity with the rejoining into the Source, that I don't think
        Fred really missed my point so badly as to think I was talking about
        some form of Buddhist monastic ego death. I think instead he is
        purposfully taking my words out of context to be trite (something he
        has already been reprimanded for). *sigh* He will be able to post
        again when he is ready for serious conversation.