Re: Thomas, Philip,... acquaintance

    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 7, 2004
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Blissful Branches
      <blissful_branches@y...> wrote:
      > Thanks for clearing those things up for me. Aside from being new
      to the group, please note that I do need to do quite a bit of
      reading. I also agree that Kundalini & Gnosticism are not two of the
      same, but merely conveying that the Gospels Thomas and Philip had
      certain qualities that remind me of Kundalini.

      > Please be patient with me.
      >
      > All the best,
      > Bliss

      Hey Bliss.

      Forgive me for not looking back in the earlier messages, but I'm
      hoping you were the one who had questions about how it was decided
      which books made it into the Bible. Here's a link that covers the
      canonization process:

      http://www.westarinstitute.org/Periodicals/4R_Articles/Canon/canon.htm

      I hate that it looks like you may have to cut and paste one letter to
      make that work, but you may find it interesting enough to make it
      worth the bother.

      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 7, 2004