Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Thomas, Philip,... acquaintance

  • Blissful Branches
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 7, 2004
      Thanks for clearing those things up for me.  Aside from being new to the group, please note that I do need to do quite a bit of reading. I also agree that Kundalini & Gnosticism are not two of the same, but merely conveying that the Gospels Thomas and Philip had certain qualities that remind me of Kundalini.

      Please be patient with me.

      All the best,
      Bliss

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 7, 2004
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Blissful Branches
        <blissful_branches@y...> wrote:
        > Thanks for clearing those things up for me. Aside from being new
        to the group, please note that I do need to do quite a bit of
        reading. I also agree that Kundalini & Gnosticism are not two of the
        same, but merely conveying that the Gospels Thomas and Philip had
        certain qualities that remind me of Kundalini.

        > Please be patient with me.
        >
        > All the best,
        > Bliss

        Hey Bliss.

        Forgive me for not looking back in the earlier messages, but I'm
        hoping you were the one who had questions about how it was decided
        which books made it into the Bible. Here's a link that covers the
        canonization process:

        http://www.westarinstitute.org/Periodicals/4R_Articles/Canon/canon.htm

        I hate that it looks like you may have to cut and paste one letter to
        make that work, but you may find it interesting enough to make it
        worth the bother.