New member

  • BlissfulTears72@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
      AOL Email
      Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Wendi and I happened to find your group surfing through Yahoo groups. I am a Gnostic and have been for 3 years now and I enjoy chatting with other Gnostics.
                            Namaste, Wendi

      Wisdom has a price, you know.  It leaves scars upon your heart and memory... It devours the lilies and scatters blackened petals of knowledge in their place. I cannot give you wisdom in a box. All I can offer is words and memoirs. They are, after all, my own blackened petals.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2004
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, BlissfulTears72@a... wrote:
        > Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Wendi and I happened
        to find
        > your group surfing through Yahoo groups. I am a Gnostic and have
        been for 3 years
        > now and I enjoy chatting with other Gnostics.
        > Namaste, Wendi
        >
        > Wisdom has a price, you know. It leaves scars upon your heart and
        memory...
        > It devours the lilies and scatters blackened petals of knowledge in
        their
        > place. I cannot give you wisdom in a box. All I can offer is words
        and memoirs.
        > They are, after all, my own blackened petals.

        Welcome, Wendi. We look forward to your "blackened petals" of words
        and memoirs.

        Any you care to share regarding your Gnostic path so far?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
          --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "alexandria_4us"
          <alexandria_4us@y...> wrote:

          > Weird. Why did you choose the Gnostics and their stories?
          >
          > Marina

          Hey there Marina.

          Since you had quotes in your post from Cari and Wendi, it's really
          not clear who you are talking to, or which stories you're talking
          about, or what it is that you find "weird."

          It may be easier to get a reply if you narrowed it down a bit.