Re: A new member...

  • Raven Skydancer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
      Very nice to see you Cari! As I said I came to Learn not Teach... But
      you know me, I swing a wide loop and have always been an advocate of
      Gnosticism... If it was not for the Spirit within me I would be
      lost... I have always felt it is the same "Spirit Within" of the
      Cathars... too. Smile.

      Namaste, Sky