Re: duality vs non-duality

  • cmosbo67
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2004
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Chad Osborne" <c_osborne@a...>
      wrote:
      > What troubles me is the gap between Advaita Vedanta and
      Gnosticism. They both appear to be valid approaches (as much as I
      can judge without having actually had any real gnosis or true
      awareness of the witness), but I am unable to ascertain whether they
      are both pointing to the same ultimate truth, or whether one is
      superior to the other.

      Having had a chance to sleep on this, I would rephrase that last
      line to say "I am unable to ascertain whether they are both pointing
      to the same ultimate truth, or whether they are exclusive of each
      other".

      Chad