Re: Hello Everyone

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
      >>>Well there are always the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius
      Loyola. :-)
      Just reading Jacob Boehme or a lot of Gnostic texts can do this to
      you (try the Gospel Of Truth, for instance). During our Good Friday
      service during the round dance, I went into another dimension, but
      being Narrator, I had to pull myself back to complete my duties in
      the ritual, the good of the many over the good of the one, and all
      that kind of stuff.

      Mike Leavitt ac998@...<<<<

      Actually Mike, I am with you on the "just reading a lot of Gnostic
      texts", I have had similar experiences of practically being slung
      into the ether during a reading... public or private.