Christmas morning...

  • wvdog61
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2003
      I want to wish all of you a merry Christmas and hope that your day is
      a day full of joy!

      "Thus the word of the father goes forth in to all, being the fruit of
      his heart and expression of his will. It supports all. It chooses
      them and also takes the character of all and purifies them, causing
      them to return to the father, to the mother, Jesus of the utmost
      sweetness."

      --- The Gospel of Truth ---

      Peace,

      Rodney
    • harold adams jackson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 25, 2003
        Laus Deo,
        Peace,
        Harold

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2003
          --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "wvdog61" <wvdog61@7...> wrote:
          > I want to wish all of you a merry Christmas and hope that your day
          is
          > a day full of joy!
          >
          > "Thus the word of the father goes forth in to all, being the fruit
          of
          > his heart and expression of his will. It supports all. It chooses
          > them and also takes the character of all and purifies them, causing
          > them to return to the father, to the mother, Jesus of the utmost
          > sweetness."
          >
          > --- The Gospel of Truth ---
          >
          > Peace,
          >
          > Rodney

          Thank you, Rodney! Merry greetings to everyone!

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 25, 2003
            Hello wvdog61

            On 25-Dec-03, you wrote:

            > I want to wish all of you a merry Christmas and hope that your day
            > is a day full of joy!
            >
            > "Thus the word of the father goes forth in to all, being the fruit
            > of his heart and expression of his will. It supports all. It chooses
            > them and also takes the character of all and purifies them, causing
            > them to return to the father, to the mother, Jesus of the utmost
            > sweetness."
            >
            > --- The Gospel of Truth ---

            Well that's two good quotes today (the other on another list), so I
            will join with you in your wish for this list.