Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Population Control???

  • walkinginclogs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
      In a message dated 12/5/2003 1:18:33 PM Central Standard Time, gerryhsp@... writes:

      to make you post relevant to the forum.

      Gerry

      Yes, he did tell them to have all those children, but he was telling them when the earth was empty.  I have no idea whether your post was relevant to the forum or not either.  I have a college degree, and I would still have to take a dictionary and look up every other word you wrote.  For instance, why not just say like the bible says "Multiply and fill the earth", rather than "procreate", whatever that word means.  :--)
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
        But cwbyspike, what does this have to do with Gnosticism?

        PMCV

        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, walkinginclogs@a... wrote:
        > Nature has a way of controling population if we don't do it
        ourselves through
        > birth control, abortion, etc. We have no way of stopping nature.
        To be
        > politically correct, we always say "nature" when we really mean
        God. If we don't
        > have wars, then we will have disease or pestalences.
        Homosexuality is another