A comment on the Bridal Chamber

  • elyon1234
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2003
      In my view the Bridal Chamber is not a sacrament but a level of
      consciousness that one attains.

      It is specifically the point (or final expression of duality) that
      one reaches just prior to spiritual awakening (Supreme Gnosis). The
      bodily location is the pineal body located at the brain core.

      The appearance (view) is that of the Golden Light of Christ hovering
      ever closer over the body or being of the exhilarated aspirant (the
      observer) who is filled with the anticipation of a new bride on her
      wedding night.

      Consummation is at hand.

      Peace,

      ely