Re: Gnostic roots for the Mazdakites?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
      I believe what you may be talking about is a book by Pr Ehsan
      Yarshater on Manichaeans, and a chapter on the Mazdekites.
      http://www.derafsh-kaviyani.com/english/mazdak.html

      I don't see that he mentions the "Gnostics" in question by name, but
      perhaps he means to imply that Manichaeans are Gnostic (something I
      would disagree with, as would many others here).

      PMCV