Re: [Gnosticism2] Evil and "purity"

  • rjpep@usfamily.net
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 18, 2003
      Thanks for the comeback, Cari. For myself, of the 3 quotes you sent, this
      one I think speaks best.
      "Let each of us, too, burrow for the root of evil that is within, and root
      it up from his or her heart. It will be rooted up when it is recognized."

      Once we have looked inside and recognized it we are equipped to recognize it
      in others, and perhaps confront it. Whether or not that requires an
      acquaintance w/ Godde, I remain unsure. It was for me but I can't speak for
      all or in shoulds. roberta

    • rjpep@usfamily.net