Re: gnosticism.........

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2003
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, sarutobi496 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > well pmcflag, after reading your description of gnosticism i guess
      > its really not for me then, i was thinking u guys believed in the
      > myths and scriptures literally......thats really what i'm looking
      > for, so i'm sorry to have been bothering all of u about

      Greetings, sarutobi. Looks like I'm entering in the midst of
      discussion here, but I did want to say that you should not feel by
      any means that your questions are a bother.

      I suppose I might suggest that you ask yourself why it is important
      to you to look for literal interpretation of mythology (not just
      Gnostic). And it is very possible that original authors intended to
      convey a meaning that did not rely on literal interpretation.