Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Introduction and question

  • Terje Bergersen
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 26, 2003
      > "Lawrence Durrell has written on the Ophites, excellent info - have a
      > look and I suspect you know what I mean about the suggestion that
      > they even existed..."
      >
      > Do you know the name of his book offhand, or should I be looking for
      > journal articles?

      I believe the book in question is called _Monsieur_, check also _The Black
      Book_ and the _Alexandria Quartet_.

      Durrell also wrote the introduction to Stuart Holroyd`s Elements of
      Gnosticism, written for the Element Book series.

      --
      Terje Dahl Bergersen
      terje@...
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 26, 2003
        Terje;

        Thanks for the info! I appreciate it!

        - Jesse
      • Jesse
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 26, 2003
          PMCV;

          Thanks for the leads - I really appreciate them!

          - Jesse