Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: jesus incarnation?

  • Ginosko
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 25, 2003
      MM Sarutobi

      Basically I would agree with you, but their is an error in your post. The
      Nag Hammadi docs don't portay the Demiurgus as a Creator. Rather he is
      called blind when he awakens and seeing no one around proclaims himself
      creator, i.e. it's like someone saying IDIOT! when someone falsely proclaims
      something to them today.

      MP
      Penn

      --
      Man must be a lover of the light no matter from what day-spring it may
      appear. He must be a lover of the rose no matter in what soil it may be

      Abdu'l-Baha, Foundations of World Unity, p. 15 )