Right-Wing American Christianity Connection to Isreal

  • walkinginclogs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 8:56 AM
      I see an alarming trend developing in the United States. That is the
      commercialization of religion and the attempt to use it to promote the Republican
      Party.

      I know a man who told us:

      "I'm a retired Baptist minister." Actually I have really been a salesman all
      my life. You see, I'm Jewish, and never ever believed in Jesus Christ. I
      believe that they employed me to sell Jesus Christ the same as they employ a
      salesman to sell Scott toilet paper. I was a very good salesman for Jesus
      Christ. They paid me well."

      On the TV you see many people who are Jewish who are Christian preachers.
      And their message is, "Keep your hands off of Israel." Then these preachers get
      into their new Mercedes and laugh all the way to the bank. I think that they
      should revoke their nonprofit status when they get political. They are
      putting so much pressure on the United States to favor Israel no matter how much
      she transgresses. I think we should stay out of those politics and allow God to
      punish them for their transgressions.