Jewish God

  • walkinginclogs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2003
      No_reply: My main problem with the Jewish god is why he continually said, "I
      will punish you, your children, your grandchildren" for umpteen generations
      for something that the great-great-grandfather did. Doesn't look like a just
      god to me. Maybe the scholars on this site could help me with this. Maybe
      this was just mythology. Maybe they're just saying, "life ain't fair".