early on

  • martin12617
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      During my childhood, besided the one strange dream I had, I came
      across other strange things: I recall very vividly how my whole inner
      life was centered, focused on a life on another planet, I lived
      another reality besides the one I was living. The planet was supposed
      to be Jupiter, but we know that Jupiter is more of a gas planet. I
      have not been exposed to any science fiction as a child, and not even
      know do I have a desire for it. But I know now that science fiction
      can be gnostic. Why was I doing this?
      Another strange thing: I spoke a different language, but as far as I
      can recall, it was not too clear, but there was always an urge to
      talk it. Who can explain to me, why a child of 5 years should develop
      this strange inner world, so strange for a small child which wasn't
      even attending school yet. Martin