Re: just wanted to see...
- A few things could have happened there Gavindouglas9. Sometimes posts
really do just vanish. In fact, last night I lost my post to Martin
twice before it actually posted.
However, in your case I know that I have erased a couple of your
posts thinking you were simply a "spammer". We don't allow "spam"
here, so if you write posts that state soemthing like "come join this
group, blah blah blah" than I assume you are a "bot" and erase the
post. In fact, it is lucky that I had not already delated your name
from the club list before you wrote this post showing that you are an
Club policy... just for those who are unsure....
1) stick to topic as much as possible (we allow some friendly chit
chat, but not a conscious misuse of the boards)
2) no spamming (yahoo puts enough advertisements already, we will
erase any that are posted by "bots")
3) no flaming (like I mentioned before, pretend you are in a
university class... personal attacks are not accepted)
4) no proslytizing (this is not a place for recruitment into
religious cults, this is a place for learning about historic groups
and how you think they may relate to you)
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "gavindouglas9"
> just wanted to see if this would get posted as my last two messages
> mysteriously vanished into the ether...