Re: just wanted to see...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      A few things could have happened there Gavindouglas9. Sometimes posts
      really do just vanish. In fact, last night I lost my post to Martin
      twice before it actually posted.

      However, in your case I know that I have erased a couple of your
      posts thinking you were simply a "spammer". We don't allow "spam"
      here, so if you write posts that state soemthing like "come join this
      group, blah blah blah" than I assume you are a "bot" and erase the
      post. In fact, it is lucky that I had not already delated your name
      from the club list before you wrote this post showing that you are an
      actual person.

      Club policy... just for those who are unsure....

      1) stick to topic as much as possible (we allow some friendly chit
      chat, but not a conscious misuse of the boards)

      2) no spamming (yahoo puts enough advertisements already, we will
      erase any that are posted by "bots")

      3) no flaming (like I mentioned before, pretend you are in a
      university class... personal attacks are not accepted)

      4) no proslytizing (this is not a place for recruitment into
      religious cults, this is a place for learning about historic groups
      and how you think they may relate to you)

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "gavindouglas9"