Terrorism 2

  • martin12617
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Yehovah is also involved in the evolution and again restoration of
      justice. He is not adorable, but his nature is obviously reflected in
      our worlds, or for this matter on our earth. The Arabs are attacked
      by the Americans and their Allies? And why, because two cultures,
      worlds collide. Much of the Arab population outside the US and
      countries influenced by the western culture, are from an evolutionary
      perspective "behind". Primitive thinking and hatred are deeply rooted.
      This created an unbalance and calls for a transformation a stirring
      up. That it comes through a war, or terror, this is how people are,
      according to Yehovah, best reached. Martin