Re: [Gnosticism2] a stream from the unconsciousness

  • Gloria Powell-Frederickson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
      Good morning Martin and all......
      I am not sure why he "picked" me..... My guess is that there are things this soul needs to accomplish in his next life, and for some reason I am benecial to his reaching that accomplishment .... and so I thought perhaps that this soul chose still to incarnate in my family (as in my nephew, Isaac, who was born in January)... and that he can get what he needs from me that way.......The only thing about that is that they live a good distance from me, and I see them about twice a year for a week or so. (I am quite excited, as I will be seeing him for the first time next month for a visit!!)
      ...Of course, my husband says that this sweet soul was just trying to land himself a great mommy!
      I do hope to have a son one day... I am so extremely busy with my 3 girls right now ... and I would love a few quite years to start writing .... but I am only 29 .... so, I have plenty of time left...
      I hear my little ones having a dispute upstairs, so I must go.....
      Have a beautiful day....
      Love,
      Gloria