Qabala - Tree of Life

  • gnosticjohn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
      Gentlepeople,

      If you're interested in the Qabalah (also spelled Kabbalah, Cabala,
      etc.) you're invited to check out the Gnostic_News newsletter at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/Gnostic_News

      Thanks and have a great week.

      LVX,
      John
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
        Hello gnosticjohn

        On 03-Jul-03, you wrote:

        > Gentlepeople,
        >
        > If you're interested in the Qabalah (also spelled Kabbalah, Cabala,
        > etc.) you're invited to check out the Gnostic_News newsletter at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/Gnostic_News
        >
        > Thanks and have a great week.
        >
        > LVX,
        > John

        Check your URL, it comes the requested document is not found on this
        server in two of my browsers.