Re: not so unusual/gloria's stories

  • Gloria Powell-Frederickson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
      Martin,
      Oh, no problem... Everyone enjoys talking about themselves anyway ;)
       I was actually taking a hypnotherapy class, and the teacher (who was HIGHLY psychic) just out of the blue asked if we would like to try a past life regression.
      ...And I guess I don't really KNOW that it was real... I am not altogether sure that ANY of us ever KNOW for CERTAIN that ANYTHING is truly real... you know? I question it all the time... Most of the time when I have a vision, I question it .... but then I think back about how a past vision ended up being real because of things that occurred later that day, week, month, or year....
      I don't even KNOW about my "mixture" being correct..... That is the most up to date scoop coming from my brother.... both of my grandfathers are past, and both of my grandmothers have "changed their minds" a couple of times with their stories..... that is probably as closest to "right" as I will get though
      I have another story, speaking of grandfathers.... My maternal grandfather passed two years ago.... Last year on his birthday he came to me...First, I smelled him (a smell I have only and always associated with him) ... It was funny, I kept looking around the room not understanding how I could be smelling this... Then I just "felt" his presence.... in my mind's eye I could see him.... and with my physical eye I could see a slight wisp of a haze like blot... but only the slightest wisp....mostly I was just feeling his presence in my heart and with my knowing I could "hear" what he said to me (sort of like telepathy).... It was a beautiful experience.
      Another thing that happened to me..... A year and a half ago, a stranger walked to me ans asked if I were with child... I said no, and she said that was sorry and she had just seen an infant spirit around me....In the next few months I increasingly felt this sweet little Spirit around me... and I felt for certain that it was male.... THen, someone else said to me, "If you don't want to become pregnant I would suggest you take precautions because I feel there is a male spirit who is trying to chose you for his mother".... Wow. At that time I was terrified of becoming pregnant agaqin. (I have three daughters ages 8, 4, and 2.... at that time my youngest was only 1, and I had gotten terribly sick and she had been born 2 months premature and was a terrifying ordeal... so I was completely and utterly terrified to have another baby.... then....   :)
      So, after several months I became a bit afraid... Even WITH taking precautions I hardly allowed my husband near me! Finally, I said to this Spirit, IN TEARS (because I LOVE children and truly want more....) "Please, I am so sorry, but PLEASE find someone else. I CAN'T help you right now." And he was gone. Two days later my brother called to tell me that his wife was pregnant! (They had a boy the following January 11, named Issac, and my sister emailed a picture of him to me at 11:29 pm that night..... The reason I tell you the dates is that I am a firm believer in the importance of master numbers.... 11, of course, is one, and 11:29 is my birthday.... and my brother has a unusual birthdate as well   7/7/1977...
      Well, sorry to make such a long email... I love my stories and sharing them...
      Blessing to you all........
      lOVE,
      Gloria

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
        You are very psychic, Gloria. There is a lot of immediate, unhindered, uncensored pass-through, a flow from your Unconsciousness. Since you seem to be down to earth, you can well handle these insights. I am glad you shared them with me, with us. They are extraordinary indeed. You have done the right thing with the male spirit. Why did he pick exactly you? We all should be more attentive to messages from within rather then be based on visual, external historical and seemingly unconnected events.
        Martin

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Gloria Powell-Frederickson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
          Good morning Martin and all......
          I am not sure why he "picked" me..... My guess is that there are things this soul needs to accomplish in his next life, and for some reason I am benecial to his reaching that accomplishment .... and so I thought perhaps that this soul chose still to incarnate in my family (as in my nephew, Isaac, who was born in January)... and that he can get what he needs from me that way.......The only thing about that is that they live a good distance from me, and I see them about twice a year for a week or so. (I am quite excited, as I will be seeing him for the first time next month for a visit!!)
          ...Of course, my husband says that this sweet soul was just trying to land himself a great mommy!
          I do hope to have a son one day... I am so extremely busy with my 3 girls right now ... and I would love a few quite years to start writing .... but I am only 29 .... so, I have plenty of time left...
          I hear my little ones having a dispute upstairs, so I must go.....
          Have a beautiful day....
          Love,
          Gloria