Unnecessary, interdenominational baldadash

  • martin12617
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1, 2003
      The Holy Mass needs not to be discussed by anybody. What difference
      does it make if the wine has alcohol or not? Materialists view these
      things important however. The things we do in this world, have a
      foundation on a mystical, spiritual level. Unfortunately too, not
      much of the original idea is left. Arguing about whether wine should
      have alcohol, what food to consume or not, are good examples of
      subjects not-knowers are so keen about discussing, arguing and
      defending. People who post these messages, have not been offered the
      gift of grace to understand things and acquire the necessary
      knowledge, i.e. the gnosis. They have not suffered yet. They have
      been nurtured by their ego and kept from the reality. They lack an
      awakening.Martin
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "martin12617" <martin12617@y...>
        wrote:
        > The Holy Mass needs not to be discussed by anybody. What difference
        > does it make if the wine has alcohol or not? Materialists view
        these
        > things important however. The things we do in this world, have a
        > foundation on a mystical, spiritual level. Unfortunately too, not
        > much of the original idea is left. Arguing about whether wine
        should
        > have alcohol, what food to consume or not, are good examples of
        > subjects not-knowers are so keen about discussing, arguing and
        > defending. People who post these messages, have not been offered
        the
        > gift of grace to understand things and acquire the necessary
        > knowledge, i.e. the gnosis. They have not suffered yet. They have
        > been nurtured by their ego and kept from the reality. They lack an
        > awakening.Martin

        Again, Martin, if you don't feel the "Holy Mass" needs to be
        discussed, why bring it up as a topic of discussion. Also, we will
        not tolerate incendiary comments about your opinion of who
        understands what or who lacks awakening.

        That said, there is every possibility that some members here who are
        familiar with sacraments might offer some insight into the use of
        food and drink that differs from your materialistic interpretation of
        such.

        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1, 2003
          Hello martin12617

          On 01-Jul-03, you wrote:

          > The Holy Mass needs not to be discussed by anybody. What difference
          > does it make if the wine has alcohol or not? Materialists view these
          > things important however. The things we do in this world, have a
          > foundation on a mystical, spiritual level. Unfortunately too, not
          > much of the original idea is left. Arguing about whether wine should
          > have alcohol, what food to consume or not, are good examples of
          > subjects not-knowers are so keen about discussing, arguing and
          > defending. People who post these messages, have not been offered the
          > gift of grace to understand things and acquire the necessary
          > knowledge, i.e. the gnosis. They have not suffered yet. They have
          > been nurtured by their ego and kept from the reality. They lack an
          > awakening.Martin

          You have a real talent Martin. You are the only person who can say
          something I agree with and piss me off. Your holier than thou, put
          down attitude is probably the reason. The content is correct, IMO,
          but the way you put it is completely offensive.