Re: movie review--humorous

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2003

      > Ha! Blackfire, even funnier are some of the "Remarks from the
      Fray".

      > I wonder if some viewers even bothered to read some of the
      > philosophical essays at the official Matrix website
      (under "Breaking
      > News").
      >
      > http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/
      >

      > Cari

      You and I need to stop meeting like this, Cari. Indeed, I was just
      about to ask Blackfire if she had read some of the reviews at the end
      of that article she posted! Sometimes, they're worse than the
      original.

      As for your link, I'm still not certain if I've looked at the
      official website, but I followed a link the other day that was
      evidently a transcript of an on-line chat with the Wachowski Bros.
      In it, they supposedly commented on the relevance of Gnosticism in
      the Matrix trilogy, but from what I read, they seemed somewhat
      evasive of the topic when someone else brought it up, but they
      actually behaved that way with a lot of the questions that were
      raised. Kind of odd.