Re: Rastafarians

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2003
      > LOL Gerry, can't even count how many times I have heard that one
      from
      > people who were serious.
      >
      > PMCV

      Whaaaa...you thought I was joking? (j/k) ;-)

      Actually, the one the really got to me was listening to a couple
      smokers (of a hardcore brand of cigarettes) tell another lady that
      HER menthol brand was bad for her.

      As for the first two ladies, you couldn't hold a conversation with
      either of them without fearing that they might cough up a lung at any
      moment.

      Amazing how people delude themselves.