Re: Nag Hammadi codexes--Faith

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2003

      > Now there's a conundrum. Do you interpret that in the respectful,
      archaic sense?-or the disrespectful, modern sense of the word?

      > [rustling of dictionary pages...]
      >

      > If we're once again not speaking the same language, then we could
      have a problem here.

      > Well, given that you opened the door for antiquated speech (and
      because I know what's good for me!), prithee take the comment with
      the respect I intended, m'dear lady. :-)

      Thy comment is assuredly well received with the deference intended,
      milord.

      I trust in thine appreciation of the fine distinction I would give
      the verb, "faith," should I choose to politely use this word in thy
      presence, Sir Gerald.

      Respectfully,

      Lady Caritas