re: films, etc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2003

      I’ve been having trouble accessing this site over the past few days, but today has been the worst.  If two similar replies to this one show up, kindly disregard them.

      Reply to Incognito’s message #7308:

      Hi Gerry, I've been busy.
      Did you manage to rent The Saragossa Manuscript?
      And try to find "No Such Thing" out on video/DVD late last year.
      Also, can't remember if I mentioned Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
      We've to do a gnostic music post sometime. We can start with David Bowie and Ziggy Stardust. One of these days I've got to compose my own Gnostic composition and put it out there without attribution, just to see if it rocks any boats ;)

      Haven't seen it yet.  Unfortunately, I've been otherwise occupied as well.  In fact, I fully intended to watch that other movie when I told you, but have yet to catch Penélope Cruz and Tom Cruise.  I'll get around to it eventually.

      Thanks for the additional suggestions.  I'll dig out my list and be sure they're included.

      I wasn't aware that you were musically inclined.  Which instrument(s)?  Or are you more interested in a Gnostic composition rather than its actual performance?