Re: Great Book

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <coolleouk@y...> wrote:

      > I highly recommend this book for those who are in the journey of
      > spiritual quest....

      Well, since I obviously wasn't clear enough the first time, this is a
      discussion group for not just any spiritual quest.

      That link contained plenty of emotional reviews, and lots of
      questions were raised, but there was very little substance regarding
      the content of this work.

      From the few comments by the author, I get the impression that the
      book stresses individuality. Perhaps you could tell us how you see
      that comparing to Gnosticism?