gn0s1s.org

  • Riki Yamashita <rikiyamashita@hotmail.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 9:34 PM
      ALPHA

      To My Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Gnostic Faith

      My name is Riki Yamashita and for the past seven years I have been
      actively searching for the true gnosis around and within. Only until
      about two years ago did I find my true path in the light of Sophia.

      Since then, I have been trying to gather people to this realisation
      of our inner-self (in the light of Sophia) in a country which people
      are foreign to this belief. I have been living in Malaysia for about
      nineteen years and the religious, political and philosophical
      environment around me does not accommodate our beliefs as such.

      Without regards, I have struggled through many heartships, threats,
      insults, slander and the like; for this belief to which I have
      aligned and given my life to.

      With only three people behind me, we have started a website in
      dedication to writing, or some might say 'capturing' the volatile
      nature of the passing gnosis, within each of us - all.

      In many Western countries, such beliefs in Gnosticism are
      comparitively more liberal towards its adoption by the people as well
      as sharing amongst the local folk. However, this is untrue in the
      environment of which I live in. Many of which Gnostics I have met
      online take this for granted. I do hope, that I can at least convey
      my message to you all that Gnosticism in my context is no easy
      struggle without sacrifice met before the cause.

      Thus, with the small group I have managed with much difficulty and
      obstacles to further substantiate the faith by founding the OUROBOROS
      SOCIETY (and the subsequent parent Order). With that, a website was
      also born. The first website: http://www.ouroboros-inc.org was
      founded but due to the bad reception of its introduction, we
      retracted it in light to a better public image.

      Nonetheless, I did not give in to the hedonism of religion, but
      reformed both our society and website to meet the needs of informing,
      acquainting and allowing Gnosticism to be reached to as many young
      individuals in my college as possible. (I do not yet dare to look
      outside to the fullest extent until we have gathered enough firm
      roots)

      As it has been always, the times of testing falls upon us. I would
      only allow so much as to ask for the aid and guidance of you around
      me, to lend in some support to our cause of the Gnostic Faith (be it
      in writings as you may).

      Till then, please view our website:

      http://www.gn0s1s.org

      In Light,