Re: Religious similarities/contrasts

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2003
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, AJRoberti@a... wrote:
      > Hello Cari,
      >
      > I'm a bit surprised that no one else saw the significance of the
      material you
      > posted on neurotheology. Thank you for sharing it.

      Oh, you're certainly welcome, Tony. I suppose it's possible others
      saw some significance even if they didn't comment, which is fine.

      I want to thank you for sharing your most interesting thoughts
      comparing Lao Tzu to Jesus. I might have some comments, but first
      I'd like to spend some time contemplating your ideas. They are most
      helpful.