Re: Welcome new members

  • ernststrohregenmantelrad
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 6, 2003
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "blackfire_al <
      blackfire_al@y...>" <blackfire_al@y...> wrote:
      > For the edification of the entire group, here are the lyrics
      > to "Galaxy Song" from the Monty Python movie, "The Meaning
      of Life".

      You must have the "Python Song Book" but do you have the script
      book of the film? Anyway, my favorate is "The Life of Brian"

      Life's a piece of shit
      When you look at it
      Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true,
      You'll see it's all a show,
      Keep 'em laughing as you go
      Just remember that the last laugh is on you
      And always look on the bright side of life...

      > > > Mir gefällt "Galaxy Song" in _Sinn des Leben.
      > >

      > > I hate that I still haven't seen that one---can you believe it?!!
      > > LOL I just looked at the lyrics, though, and venture to guess
      that
      > > even Klaus would approve of the last line.
      > >
      > > Gerry

      Off the topic from this group but since we are talking about the
      Pythons I saw the other day "Lost in La Mancha" a documentary
      film about Terry Gilliam's attempt to make a film about Don
      Quixote. the film is the case of art imitating life and life imitating
      art . Gillium's attempt to make the film mirrored Quixote....
      impossible dream... dare to say quixotic?.