Gnostic Gems

  • Terje Bergersen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      On the topic of Gnostic Gems...

      This site has a lot of images from a collection of Abraxoids and
      amulets

      Traditions of Magic in Ancient Antiquity
      At the University of Michigan`s web

      http://www.lib.umich.edu/pap/magic/def1.display.html

      Pax Pleromae

      --
      Terje Dahl Bergersen
      terje@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Terje Bergersen" <terje@b...>
        wrote:

        > On the topic of Gnostic Gems...
        >

        > This site has a lot of images from a collection of Abraxoids and
        > amulets
        >
        > Traditions of Magic in Ancient Antiquity
        > At the University of Michigan`s web
        >

        > http://www.lib.umich.edu/pap/magic/def1.display.html
        >
        > Pax Pleromae
        >
        > --
        > Terje Dahl Bergersen
        > terje@b...
        > http://terje.bergersen.net/

        Say, Terje, thank you so much for informing us of this webpage. The
        images and descriptions on this page are quite informative. I'm a
        University of Michigan alumna and live only about an hour from the
        Ann Arbor campus. I should revisit the Kelsey Museum next time I'm
        in town. :-)

        Here is the museum's main website for those interested:

        http://www.lsa.umich.edu/kelsey/