Re: A serpentine Christ?

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2003
      Just thought I would add to what you and Terje have stated on the
      subject by pointing out that there is surprisingly little agreement
      on the positive or negative value of the serpent in various Gnostic
      texts. Here is a table that Dr Willimas created outlining this
      observation.... ("/" means ambivalence)

      Naassenes +??
      Peratae +?
      Testim. truth +?