[Gnosticism2] Re: What is life?

  • klaus schilling
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1, 2003
      pmcvflag writes:
      > eastern religion, which
      > is in some wasy the exact opposite of Gnosticism.

      No, mahayana buddhism is in many ways very similar to Gnosticism,
      as shown by Edward Conze.

      Klaus Schilling
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 7, 2003
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, ernststrohregenmantelrad
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > >--- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, klaus schilling <>
        > >pessy@c...> wrote:
        > > ernststrohregenmantelrad writes:
        > > >
        > > > I thought Sufi was a part of Islam or did I miss something?
        > >
        > > For Schopenhauer, Sufi is of vedantic origin,
        > > disguised as Islam.
        > >
        > > Klaus Schilling
        >
        > Mensch, es gibt zu viel DDHG* bei dir!
        >
        > Du hebst so oft AS in den Himmel!
        >
        > Du nimmst die Meinung Schopenhauer als die Tatsache.
        >
        > Die ist nur einer der Meinungen von der Ursprung.
        >
        > *Der Doktor hat gesagt- wird benutzt vom Anthroposoph, der
        > hebt Steiner in den Himmel. In diesen Fall machst du mit
        > Schopenhauer so wie so Anthroposoph mit Steiner.

        Say, Ernst, would you humor me and translate the gist of this post
        for the majority of members who don't speak German?

        Thanks much,