Re: Into the group scene

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2002

      > SWM, 39, ISO LTR with multiple partners for stimulating
      intercourse. No fundamentalists or non-topical spammers need reply.

      Ah, Gerry, I see you also have a SOH. LOL

      No, you won't get my stats 'cause I've also already found a great
      group right here. ;-)

      I'd also like to wish all our members a beautiful holiday season.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2002
        Hello lady_caritas

        On 21-Dec-02, you wrote:

        > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Gerry" <gerryhsp@y...> wrote:
        >>

        >> SWM, 39, ISO LTR with multiple partners for stimulating
        >> intercourse. No fundamentalists or non-topical spammers need reply.
        >

        > Ah, Gerry, I see you also have a SOH. LOL
        >
        > No, you won't get my stats 'cause I've also already found a great
        > group right here. ;-)
        >
        > I'd also like to wish all our members a beautiful holiday season.
        >
        > Cari

        And I would like to add my wishes to yours. God Yule as they say in
        Scandanavia.