Into the group scene

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2002

      SWM, 39, ISO LTR with multiple partners for stimulating intercourse.  No fundamentalists or non-topical spammers need reply.

      Blimey——I’ve already found such a group!  Perhaps it’s just another Christmas miracle.  ;-)

      Anyway, as voices begin to break the recent silence (and I’m nearing completion of my own holiday preparations), I see a golden opportunity to wish “Happy Holidays” to all those who have made positive contributions to this forum.  Life’s journey is made far more interesting, and entertaining, when shared with the likes of those folks I’ve encountered here.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2002

        > SWM, 39, ISO LTR with multiple partners for stimulating
        intercourse. No fundamentalists or non-topical spammers need reply.

        Ah, Gerry, I see you also have a SOH. LOL

        No, you won't get my stats 'cause I've also already found a great
        group right here. ;-)

        I'd also like to wish all our members a beautiful holiday season.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2002
          Hello lady_caritas

          On 21-Dec-02, you wrote:

          > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Gerry" <gerryhsp@y...> wrote:
          >>

          >> SWM, 39, ISO LTR with multiple partners for stimulating
          >> intercourse. No fundamentalists or non-topical spammers need reply.
          >

          > Ah, Gerry, I see you also have a SOH. LOL
          >
          > No, you won't get my stats 'cause I've also already found a great
          > group right here. ;-)
          >
          > I'd also like to wish all our members a beautiful holiday season.
          >
          > Cari

          And I would like to add my wishes to yours. God Yule as they say in
          Scandanavia.