FYI

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2002
      For anyone who hasn't yet read the Los Angeles Times interview with
      Dr. Hoeller:

      http://gnosis.org/LA%20Times%20Article/latimes.htm
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 21, 2004
        I'd just like to note that PMCV recently uploaded a sample of his
        wonderful musical composition in our Files section:

        Enjoy!

        Cari
      • janahooks
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 21, 2004
          > I'd just like to note that PMCV recently uploaded a sample of his
          > wonderful musical composition in our Files section:
          >
          > Enjoy!
          >
          > Cari

          Thanks! I've been looking forward to hearing his stuff.

          Also, (but not having to do with any current thread) what does John
          the Baptist represent in Gnostic texts? Maybe he doesn't come up
          that much, but I was just reading The Apocryphon of James and
          wondered.

          jana