Re: Land of the free, home of the brave, Yeah sure...

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "sILK" <smbc1@w...> wrote:

      > Hi me Silk: I wouldn't be going around peeing in my pants about
      the "greatness of america" were I you, do some honest soul searching.

      This is sort of a trick question since I already know the answer, but
      Silk, could you tell me it that message really has any purpose being
      posted here?

      I mean...at least Dimi's recent spam, in spite of some of the
      peculiar links therein, was somewhat pertinent to a discussion of
      religion and critical understanding. Yours, however, is completely
      off the mark. Improve your aim or choose another group. Whoever
      intended to "boil some blood" merely got you placed on "moderated"
      status.

      Now aren't you glad you caught me on a good day?