Re: "Gnosticism" info

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 21, 2002

      http://www.google.com/ and
      > found out I could restore the articles one at a time through
      googles cache
      > by doing the same thing... This is also apropos anyone who
      publizhed
      > anything on the World Wide Web which they now regret..its
      completely
      > impossible to remove it from memory; your "home" isn´t just in the
      > space where you plant your tree..
      > So if you find the article you want at the website cache, you need
      > only copy the address, paste it into the search window, get the
      > result for the site, and click cached copy instead of the first
      > link...
      >
      > did this make any sense?
      >

      > Pax Pleromae
      >
      > Terje D. Bergersen
      > terje@b...
      > http://terje.bergersen.net/

      Strangely enough, Terje, considering my own lack of computer
      expertise, that made perfect sense. After searching again last
      night, I was led to your links page, and hoped that you might have
      further insight in reclaiming this seemingly lost information.

      A hearty "thanks" to you and Cari for your highly (re)constructive
      tenacity!