update from Magus Lazarus

  • Magus Lazarus
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2002
      some of you may have heard rumor of recent events in my personal life. all
      i'm at liberty to say at the moment however is that i have been accused of
      violent crimes. the very fact that the police have not arrested me for any
      of these crimes however should say something in and of itself. the truth
      will come out sooner or later and frankly i will have my day in court.

      until then, either believe me or dont. those who know me will no doubt
      already know that these accusations are bullshit.

      Magus Lazarus

    • Darvish Yahya Ali al Ghorab al Minchar
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2002
        Re: [Gnosticism2] update from Magus Lazarus Well it would seem that you have joined the ranks of numerous other "magickal" leaders or wannabe occult leaders. That is the risk you take in espousing such ideologies, it comes with the territory, perhaps you need to rethink your own plan, objectives and focus - one of the downfalls of thelemic- satanist-setian affiliation; you get what you ask for.

        Corax

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2002
          Corax is right Magus... these things have no place here. Whatever you
          did or did not do is a drama for a those Satanists or Thelemites or
          whatever you are involved with. They love that sort of thing... we
          don't. Don't drag it over into this club.

          PMCV

          --- In gnosticism2@y..., Darvish Yahya Ali al Ghorab al Minchar
          <coraxo@e...> wrote:
          > Well it would seem that you have joined the ranks of numerous other
          > "magickal" leaders or wannabe occult leaders. That is the risk you
          take in
          > espousing such ideologies, it comes with the territory, perhaps you
          need to
          > rethink your own plan, objectives and focus - one of the downfalls
          of
          > thelemic- satanist-setian affiliation; you get what you ask for.
          >
          > Corax
          >

          > From: "Magus Lazarus" <Magus_lazarus@h...>
          > Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:37:18 -0700
          > Subject: [Gnosticism2] update from Magus Lazarus
          >

          > some of you may have heard rumor of recent events in my personal
          life. all
          > i'm at liberty to say at the moment however is that i have been
          accused of
          > violent crimes. the very fact that the police have not arrested me
          for any
          > of these crimes however should say something in and of itself. the
          truth
          > will come out sooner or later and frankly i will have my day in
          court.

          > until then, either believe me or dont. those who know me will no
          doubt
          > already know that these accusations are bullshit.
          >
          > Magus Lazarus
        • Matt Tackitt
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2002
            I was gonna say, isn't that the Satan guy? Anyone suprised?

            Peace,