Re: [Gnosticism2] CHRIST ON A MOTHER-SHIP???

  • Helios Chakra
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002

      Thanks for not ripping me and calling me names as the deist did.

       deist is sapposed to follow Nature and reson,bit they have Limited to the earth, i take all-commuication,that is did-counted and weight it,thats all,I

         I repeat I am stll gnostic,and deist and maybe cosmic pagan,nut none the less,thanks for the coolness,,and I have a gigt for you gnostics, somewhere,here you will find the original Rosicrucians,from germany 1694,at beverly hall. penn,State. have fun my fellow,and Fellowettes!!!http://www.asianavenue.com/Members/index.html?LAUNCH_PAGE=http%3A//www.asianavenue.com/Members/Me/personalpage.html%3FMEMBER%3DKINGSOULOFMANi

       Coraxo <coraxo@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the response. I was just curious to see what your connecting basis was with Gnosticism.

      Take care,

      Corax

      From: Helios Chakra <kingsoulofman@...>
      Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:03:54 -0800 (PST)
      To: gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Gnosticism2] CHRIST ON A MOTHER-SHIP???

      We,, good question, I have been through gnosti christianity,it was unkown to me,

      I am alittle bit Cosmic,now,and the communication,of those journals,reveal a being not on this Plane,who seemd to Be a Cosmic,Gnostic,Deist.

      Exxtraterrestil Gnostic Beings?

      Coraxo <coraxo@...> wrote:
      What - if anything-  does any of this stuff have to do with Gnosticism?

      Corax

      From: "PrinceRayMax" <kingsoulofman@...>
      Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 05:23:38 -0000
      To: gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com