CHRIST ON A MOTHER-SHIP???

  • PrinceRayMax
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2002
      Grab a berr,cause this is a cosmic hear
      http://www.phoenixarchives.com/

      www.fourwinds10.com
    • Coraxo
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2002
        Re: [Gnosticism2] CHRIST ON A MOTHER-SHIP??? What - if anything-  does any of this stuff have to do with Gnosticism?

        Corax

        From: "PrinceRayMax" <kingsoulofman@...>
        Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 05:23:38 -0000
        To: gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Gnosticism2] CHRIST ON A MOTHER-SHIP???

        Grab a berr,cause this is a cosmic hear
          http://www.phoenixarchives.com/

               www.fourwinds10.com

      • Helios Chakra
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002

          We,, good question, I have been through gnosti christianity,it was unkown to me,

           I am alittle bit Cosmic,now,and the communication,of those journals,reveal a being not on this Plane,who seemd to Be a Cosmic,Gnostic,Deist.

          Exxtraterrestil Gnostic Beings?

          From: "PrinceRayMax" <kingsoulofman@...>
          Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 05:23:38 -0000
          To: gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com

          Grab a berr,cause this is a cosmic hear
            http://www.phoenixarchives.com/

                 www.fourwinds10.com

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Coraxo
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002
            Re: [Gnosticism2] CHRIST ON A MOTHER-SHIP??? Thanks for the response. I was just curious to see what your connecting basis was with Gnosticism.

            Take care,

            Corax

            From: "PrinceRayMax" <kingsoulofman@...>
            Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 05:23:38 -0000
            To: gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com

            Grab a berr,cause this is a cosmic hear
             http://www.phoenixarchives.com/

                  www.fourwinds10.com

            Do you Yahoo!?
            U2 on LAUNCH <http://rd.yahoo.com/launch/mailsig/*http://launch.yahoo.com/u2>  - Exclusive medley  videos from Greatest Hits CD

          • Helios Chakra
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002

              Thanks for not ripping me and calling me names as the deist did.

               deist is sapposed to follow Nature and reson,bit they have Limited to the earth, i take all-commuication,that is did-counted and weight it,thats all,I

                 I repeat I am stll gnostic,and deist and maybe cosmic pagan,nut none the less,thanks for the coolness,,and I have a gigt for you gnostics, somewhere,here you will find the original Rosicrucians,from germany 1694,at beverly hall. penn,State. have fun my fellow,and Fellowettes!!!http://www.asianavenue.com/Members/index.html?LAUNCH_PAGE=http%3A//www.asianavenue.com/Members/Me/personalpage.html%3FMEMBER%3DKINGSOULOFMANi

              From: "PrinceRayMax" <kingsoulofman@...>
              Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 05:23:38 -0000
              To: gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com