Re: Book recommendations

    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 7, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., incognito_lightbringer <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > [....] Then there's Pistis Sophia.
      > http://www.gnosis.org/library/psoph.htm
      > The easiest translation to obtain is by GRS Mead.

      You mean other translations are actually *more difficult* to
      obtain?!! I've had a "devil" of a time getting my own copy. Every
      time I've tried to order it, in various editions, it ended up being
      continually backordered...months on end.

      You've motivated me to try once again, but I don't know....

      Gerry
    • fred60471
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 15, 2002
        --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:
        > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Kishara" <kisharaiwass@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > You should read "meditations" by marcus aurelius.
        > >
        > > -K.A.
        >

        > Can I find it on the internet?

        http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

        Regards,