Re: The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish

    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 7, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., pmcvflag <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > AH, found them this time... I think the page didn't load all the
      way
      > last time cause Crowley (the anti-Gnostic) was the last thing to
      > appear. Some of these links are simply to Gnosis.org, which may be
      an
      > easier way to find the texts. We have talked a bit of late about
      > Hoeller and the E.G. to whom we owe thanks for the online library.
      >
      > PMCV

      Ah, and let us not forget to recognize our member and friend, Terje,
      who first collected material for this library.

      http://gnosis.org/library.html

      And, even though Magus has these listed Gnostic writings, I would be
      curious to see how he directly relates historical Gnosticism to
      Satanism.

      Cari
    • fred60471
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 15, 2002
        --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:
        > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Kishara" <kisharaiwass@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > You should read "meditations" by marcus aurelius.
        > >
        > > -K.A.
        >

        > Can I find it on the internet?

        http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

        Regards,