Re: The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 7, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:

      And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth,
      and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only
      evil continually. {every...: or, the whole imagination: the Hebrew
      word signifieth not only the imagination, but also the purposes and
      desires} {continually: Heb. every day}
    • fred60471
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 15, 2002
        --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:
        > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Kishara" <kisharaiwass@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > You should read "meditations" by marcus aurelius.
        > >
        > > -K.A.
        >

        > Can I find it on the internet?

        http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

        Regards,