Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish

  • Magus Lazarus
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 6, 2002
      i'll be candid and honest....i have no idea what you just said. however i
      am catching enough of it that it has left me fascinated. my studies of the
      Gnostic traditions is still very much in its infancy as compared to the
      research you've obviously done. if i may ask? did you check out the links
      on the site i posted earlier and if so what did you think? also could you
      recommend some good literature? currently on my bookshelf are:

      The Emerald Tablet - Dennis Hauck
      The Tower of Alchemy - David Goddard
      The Gnosis Religion - Hans Jonas
      Gnosis - Kurt Rudolph

      and of course: The Black Arts - Richard Cavendish

      while these are not the only material i've ever read, they are the ones
      currently on in my possession. so far most of the reading i've done has
      been fairly "generic Gnositic" instead of specific to a given school of
      Gnositic thought, however everything i've HAVE read has been more accurate
      to a Luciferian paradigm than even the material which professed to be
      Luciferian! as a result i started looking into Gnosis Schools of thought
      which quickly became part of my basic Luciferian paradigm.

      anyway, following this point is about when i joined this list....there you
      go. :)

      Magus Lazarus
      Gnostic Luciferian
      Satanic Empire Council Member

      The Satanic Empire:
      http://www.geocities.com/thesatanicempire/main.html

      Suggested reading: The Black Arts - Richard Cavendish

    • fred60471
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 15, 2002
        --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:
        > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Kishara" <kisharaiwass@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > You should read "meditations" by marcus aurelius.
        > >
        > > -K.A.
        >

        > Can I find it on the internet?

        http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

        Regards,