Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish

  • Magus Lazarus
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 6, 2002
      you may wish to check that site again, you see if you scroll all the way to
      the bottom you'll find the following as links:

      Gnostic and Related Material

      Nag Hammadi Library
      Gnostic Scriptures
      Polemical Works
      Christian Apocrypha
      Corpus Hermeticum
      Manichaean Writings
      Mandaean Writings
      Cathar Writings
      Alchemical Writings
      Modern Gnostic Texts

      Magus Lazarus
      Gnostic Luciferian
      Satanic Empire Council Member

      The Satanic Empire:
      http://www.geocities.com/thesatanicempire/main.html

      Suggested reading: The Black Arts - Richard Cavendish

      >From: pmcvflag <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

      >Interesting pages Magus, but I'm not seeing any texts that
      >technically qualify as "Gnostic". Perhaps though you can relate them
      >for us to ideas expressed in the Nag Hammadi or other such texts to
      >bring them back to the topic of historical Gnosticism
      >
      >PMCV

    • fred60471
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 15, 2002
        --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:
        > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Kishara" <kisharaiwass@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > You should read "meditations" by marcus aurelius.
        > >
        > > -K.A.
        >

        > Can I find it on the internet?

        http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

        Regards,