Re: The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish

    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 5, 2002
      Interesting pages Magus, but I'm not seeing any texts that
      technically qualify as "Gnostic". Perhaps though you can relate them
      for us to ideas expressed in the Nag Hammadi or other such texts to
      bring them back to the topic of historical Gnosticism

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Magus Lazarus" <Magus_lazarus@h...> wrote:
      > fascinating Wayne, thanks for sharing this with us. i will take it
      under
      > advisement.
      >
      > btw - for those so interested, there are some fascinating Gnostic
      texts to
      > be found at http://demons.monstrous.com/grimoires.htm
      >

      > Magus Lazarus
      > Gnostic Luciferian
      > Satanic Empire Council Member
      >
      > The Satanic Empire:
      > http://www.geocities.com/thesatanicempire/main.html
      >
      > Suggested reading: The Black Arts - Richard Cavendish
      >

      > >From: "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:
      > >You do of course realize that in the end Satan is to agin see the
      > >Light and return to sit at the Right hand of God.
      > >
      > >Perhaps you have not been made privy to that information?

      > Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN!
      > http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp
    • fred60471
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 15, 2002
        --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:
        > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Kishara" <kisharaiwass@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > You should read "meditations" by marcus aurelius.
        > >
        > > -K.A.
        >

        > Can I find it on the internet?

        http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

        Regards,